PTIC can help students prepare for special English examinations such as the MUET, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC and Pearson examinations.
Most universities will require a certain level of English proficiency. We can guide you through the main components of each exam. Our classes will help you to expand your vocabulary, improve your grammar, develop problem-solving skills, and teach you helpful exam techniques.
Who should do this?
- Students aged 16+
- Undergraduate or postgraduate students who wish to gain entry into local or overseas universities
- Professionals seeking work or residence in a foreign country
- IELTS is recognised by over 6,000 institutions across 120 countries and can help you improve your job prospects or gain entrance to universities abroad.
- The TOEFL/TOEIC exams by ETS are recognised by over 9000 institutions in 130 countries.
- The Malaysian University English Test or MUET is used for entry into local universities.
Note: We can provide advice and assistance where needed for students who wish to study abroad or locally. Please call us on (605)-4914836 for free advice.